Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/08/16

Dryness

A while back I posted a comment stating that at 42 I have a major problem with drying up after myfirst climax. ( I had a hystorechtomie at 30 and am NOT any HRTs) You mentioned that we should try water solubale gels. We have tried the usual KY, and it seems to not last as long as we do. Contrary to what ppl think I do climax more than once during any given session with my hubby, &  just becuase I climaxed once does not mean I am done.
What else can we use in place of the KY??

The drying up after orgasm is quite normal and luburicant is a good option if you are happy to continue. There are lots of good lubes on the market - some include: Sylk (based on the kiwi fruit and available at some pharmacies), Durex play (available in Pick 'n Pay), astroglide, assegai.

2
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/16

maybe you are having a dry climax - i''ve had plenty of those...

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/16

Reply to Sexologist