Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/13

dryness

I have a 4 year old son, and I was cut the time when I was giving birth. my problem is that , that place were they did the stitch it' s now painful during intercourse, I also fill like it will tear off during intercourse. I also struggle to get wet compared to before I had the baby. I' m 31, what can I do to ease the pain on the stitch because now my hubby complains that we only have one round.

It may be that the area has not healed properly. Further surgery may be necessary. You could also try St John's wort cream.