Posted by: Funky Gal | 2008-11-16

Drynes in the Vagina

what causes the vagina to be dry despite much sexual stimulation and a serious urge to have sex. am asking because,hen i start dating the firt few weeks ,sex is much fun cos l get very wet,but along the line,despite much foreplay, it takes a lot of time for me to get wet,and it is not because am not intrested in the guy or sex,i just don' t know why,please help.

What you describes does sound uncommon. As we know vaginal lubrication is linked to the women's level of sexual arousal. So should a woman be receptive to and desiring a sexual encounter, that she is relaxed and attracted to her sexual partner and she is receiving the type of sexual stimulation in focus and intensity that works for her, then her vagina will become engorged with blood and this will stimulate vaginal lubrication.

It will be helpful to compare how lubricated you become during masturbation at this time you describe in comparison to the amount of lubrication with your sexual partner. If there is a significant difference it is probable that the difference in lubrication is not due to a physical cause but potentially psychological. Seening a sex therapist could help you explore this.

If there is no difference you may need to explore potential physical causes. A visit to your medical doctor and a possible referral to a gynae may be needed. For example women with diabetes do experience problems with lubrication as a consequence to their illness.

I hope this helps give you some direction.

Posted by: christelle | 2008-11-18

My husband wants me to have sex with a girl when
he is there. He wants to watch and also have sex with
a condom. I have been married for 19 years. He is always talking about threesomes. Am i not good enough.

Reply to christelle