Question
Posted by: virginia | 2012-01-28

dry vagina

34yrs old under active thyriod,breastfeeding &  I have a dry vagina plse help

It would be advisable to use a lubricant. It is also good to know that during breastfeeding because of the hormone prolactin, ones sexual response can be different. It may mean that it takes a bit more 'foreplay' to reach that state of arousal that you are used to. A bit of lubricant can help.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-29

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: renee | 2012-01-28

You can by over-the-counter lubricant at Clicks and most supermarkets. There are some really nice flavours etc, or just plain. I suffer from this too, and the lubricant works well - I use the durex brand

Reply to renee