Posted by: Ntombenhle Chonco | 2010-04-30

Dry Vagina

Why is it that when i am having sex i am always dry it does not matter how my boyfriend touches me, and this is all of a sudden. i was fine all along but now i cannot finish a single round without a broken condom. Sexologist do you think I am sick?

Some people are just dry - often because you are tense or it can be hormonal. It will be wise to always use adequate lubrication (KY jelly) with the condom.

Posted by: Joost | 2010-05-01

Please try wheel bearing grease, it is water proof and stops noise and you won''t get that smell of burnt rubber from the condoms.

Reply to Joost
Posted by: Condom man | 2010-04-30

Hi there  a hormone imbalance could possibly be causing the dryness. A visit to the dr. should shed light on this. Make sure U guys use enough water based lube though. My favourite is the Durex range, KY gel is also ok.

Reply to Condom man