Question
Posted by: janice | 2010/10/06

dry tongue on one side

My tongue is always dry on the right side. when I brush my teeth in the morning it looks normal, after a few hours the right side is drier than the left. what can I use. my right tonsil also has a clear like blister, it does not hurt.

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Janice

You would need an ENT examination of the oral cavity in order to shed some light on a possible cause. It may be that the blister is associate with the underlying cause. You should have your ironlevels checked, as this may contribute, as well as Zink, vit B12 and folic acid.
Your doctor can have a look at all of this to establish a possible cause/connection.