Question
Posted by: moejoe | 2011/10/18

dry skin on penis

i''ve developed a path of dry flaky skin on the head of my penis and right beneath the rim of the head...The skin looks somewhat scaley, I suppose, and looks to be peeling. When I put water on the area the dry skin washes right off and disappears, though it returns in a few hours in the same place (similiar, I suppose, to what happens when you have dry skin on the face). THere is no pain and when the dry skin washes off i don''t seem to notice anything beneath it& mdash no ulcers, blisters, & c. The flaky skin itself is white in color and comes off pretty easily with the water.

i am really stressed about it, as i am getting married in a few weeks, i am still a virgin so it cant be STD -

What must i do? use a cream or what

There are a number of possible reasons for this including: dryness caused by soap, eczema, psoriasis, or possibly a yeast infection. If it continues to recurr have it checked out with your GP.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: Chris | 2011/10/18

Nivia gaan nie help nie sy totter is vrot.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: billy | 2011/10/18

Buy Nivia for men and rub it on your penis and the dry patch. If it does not help in a week then you must see you gp

Reply to billy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist