Question
Posted by: lucia | 2013/01/16

dry skin on my hand

hi

i have a problem with dry skin inside my hands and it pills off.i have a medical aid if you recomend any medication please contact me,i have been to dematologies but never got help please help me 0844857348

Lucia

I suggest that you reconsult a dermatologist for a second opinion. There are many possible causes and unfortunately, treatment will depend on the cause. It is possible that you have a yeast infection or a form of eczema that is aggrevated by emotional distress. There is nothing that I can suggest over the counter and you will have to consult a dermatologist. Please provide me with feedback.