Question
Posted by: RedHeart | 2009-06-29

Dry skin of the penis foreskin

I am frequently suffering of a very dry foreskin. It gets very dry and seems to shrink and it gets small cracks. It is just a little sore, but when I get an erection it gets more sore. At first I thought it might be the type of soap I use, (Dettol Soap) but after changing to another type of soap (Dove) the condition still occurs.

Dear Red Heart
It may be due to a yeast infection - try using Canesten cream daily for 2 weeks on the affected area

1
Posted by: Kristen | 2009-06-30

Hi Redheart, my husband had the same problem, he uses my Johnson baby aqueous cream, works well hasn' t had a problem since. I guess it just needs to be moisturized.

Reply to Kristen