Question
Posted by: KIM | 2010/08/04

DRY SKIN

i have the dryest fore head, nothing works tissue oil ect.. is there anything u recommend. its like flaky as well. thank you very much

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Kim, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the skin and exclude any medical causes for the dry and flaky skin. There are a number of reasons for dry skin (xerosis) and these should be excluded before deciding on a treatment plan.

In the meantime my advice would be to use a hypoallergenic non perfumed moisturizer such as Epimax (available at any pharmacy).

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/08/10

Hi Kim, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert