Question
Posted by: Beverley | 2010/07/19

Dry Skin

I am 40 years old. My face and neck is extremely dry/ tight / and sometimes sore. And I''m developing moles all over my neck. I have tried face creams for dry skin, but I think my face is too sensitive, as a rash appears on my face when I use them. What can I use for:
(1) Extreme dryness
(2) To get rid of and stop the moles on my neck

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you should use internally Omega 3 (fish oil) to help the dryness. Zinc also helps for skin.
The moles on the neck is an indication the body wants to eliminate something. Their are some homoeopathic remedies, depending on the presentation of the moles. You can try Kigelia cream.

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za