Posted by: lil | 2010-05-17

Dry skin

Good day, around my nose and on my cheeks i get something that looks like rash or eczema or just very dry flakes and turns red but one day its there and the next its gone. My scalp is also very dry and itches..can i change something in my diet or what will help for this? i started using facecream for allergy prone skin without parabens, sls, fragrances etc...and i use organic rose hip oil on my face as ironic...because it feels as if it started when i started using that.  )

Expert ImageNatural health

you might be sensitive to another ingredient in the allergy prone skin types. Use a fish oil product (high dose EPA and DHA) to control inflammation and help for the dryness. Probiotics can also benefit you.

You should avoid dairy and wheat as well.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Adele | 2010-06-15

Rinse your face with Rooibos tea every time you cleanse your face. You can even use Rooibos to rinse your har and scalp with. The omega 3 supplement will also help. You can use a fabulous Rooibos based cream for the dry and itchy patches made by Annique. It is called ResQue Creme.

Reply to Adele