Question
Posted by: lil | 2010/05/17

Dry skin

Good day, around my nose and on my cheeks i get something that looks like rash or eczema or just very dry skin...it flakes and turns red but one day its there and the next its gone. My scalp is also very dry and itches..can i change something in my diet or what will help for this? i started using facecream for allergy prone skin without parabens, sls, fragrances etc...and i use organic rose hip oil on my face as well...how ironic...because it feels as if it started when i started using that.  )

Dear Lil
Your skin condition does sound as if it is an allergic reaction (which in this case is probably not related to diet at all). Please, for your own sake do consult a Dermatologist who will firstly diagnose what condition you have and then prescribe the necessary treatment.
Hope it clears up soon

1

Dear Lil
Hope it clears up soon