Question
Posted by: Angel | 2010-04-30

Dry Sex pregnancy chances

My boyfriend and I have had dry sex quite afew times from which he ejaculates and his pants are then " wet" . Either both of us with both jeans and underwear still on or I didnt have anything on but he had his clothes on or him in his boxers and I was in my pajamas. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant from us doing this? I am on the Yasmin Pill and have been for about 5 years. Please help ease our minds

Dry sex does not completely protect you from getting pregnant. At least you are on Yasmin oral contraceptive which is fine to prevent pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Jarrod | 2010-05-01

If you were on a pill and you were wearing clothes it is extremely unlikely. probably impossible

Reply to Jarrod