Posted by: Jai | 2009-04-23

Dry Sex

I am five months pregnant but I am finding that that when I have six with my husband I am not as wet as normal is this caused by the pregnancy and how can I fix it. I also find now that is it taking me longer to climax.

It is common in pregnancy for vaginal dryness to occur. The many hormonal changes are most likely the cause of both the dryness and taking longer to climax. Use of a personal lubricant or KY Jelly may be of help. Enjoy lots of foreplay and don’t try too hard. Discuss with your doctor the safety of using a vibrator externally for extra stimulation. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information

Posted by: Samantha | 2009-04-24

I also had that. Let you husband suck you -|- wet. It always works. you will have such high climax, you will cum just after 1min of deep penetration.

Reply to Samantha