Posted by: Dennis | 2013-01-17

Dry Scalp

Over the past year, I seem to be suffering from dry scalp.

I tried many different shampoos, from Denorex (which made it significantly worse) and now finally to Johnsons baby shampoo but nothing seems to work.

I tried olive oil and even coconut oil but nothing has helped.

I''ve always had oily skin so the dry scalp does not make sense.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination, in order to have a proper diagnosis made. It is possible that you are suffering from a form of eczema or psoriasis and the doctor will have to prescribe medication. In the interim, you can use Nizz shampoo.

Posted by: Dennis | 2013-01-24

Thank you Doc.

Reply to Dennis