Question
Posted by: maria | 2011/10/19

dry mouth

I am 30 years old and have candida (constipation, lack of energy and discharge) my nutrionist advised me to stay away from sugar and wheat which i have been doing for the last few weeks. but my tongue and mouth are dry and i feel thirsty alot. what could be wrong? I take herbal drops for my candida from my homepath and omega oil vitamins.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

your body might be detoxing. Make sure you drink 2 liters of pure water daily. you can use a probiotic - open capsule, add some water, swivel in mouth for a minute and swallow.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za