Question
Posted by: lips | 2009/01/29

Dry lips

Dear Doctor

Over the past 3months I am experiencing extremely dry lips. I have tried labello, lipice, vaseline, zambuck body oil and to no effect. I have always utlised aqua bar soap for my face and the Like Silk face cream and the same brand of lipstick. Is there a cause for this and how can I fix it.
Thank you.

Dear Lips
As I am the Diet Expert, I would recommend that you ask CyberDoc or a Dermatologist what is causing your dry lips. In some cases ir could be due to the dry climate or medications, but do ask a Dermatologist if this persists.

1
Posted by: Vix | 2009/01/30

Did you tried VICKS?

Reply to Vix