Question
Posted by: Dry | 2009/07/14

Dry itchy skin

Afternoon Dr.

I wonder if you would be able to help me. I have very dry skin lately on my upper thighs and upper arms, and it tend to get get itchy. What can I use to help the dryness go away? I am a male, and I don' t like using creams. Maybe there is one that has no smell or maybe a different type of soap? Thanks

Dear Dry
Try bathing with Aqeous cream - use it like you would use a liquid soap and wash off or use Dove soap. You can also use the aqeous cream as a moisturizer - it is not oily and will not make your skin feel sticky. Look at the baby department at P&Pay or Checkers for the big tubs.