Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/11/13

dry humping

im very worried. my bf and i were dry humping. he had no pants on, i had my pants and panties on. both were cotton. anyway he came on me but when i looked his sperm went through my pants onto my panty. what are the chances im pregnant?? im scared it went through :-( a few days later i was light bleeding followed my heavy menstrual cylce, nw its 10 days til my next menstrual cycle and im spotting again??? could spotting be a sign of stress.. even after i got my menstrual cycle i took 2 hpt which were negative, but im mimickin all the signs of pregnancy.. im bloated, lower abdominal pains and back pains.. should i worry or am i paranoid??

It is most unlikely that the sexual encounter you described could lead to a pregnancy. I would suggest you consult your GP and/or Gynae about your symptoms. Also post this question to the Gynae expert.

2
Posted by: humpy | 2008/11/15

It would be my guess that the that chances of you being pregnant are slim to none. There are tons of people who have full penetration sex and ejaculate inside and still don' t get pregnant. I wouldn' t suggest doing that but it happens alot. So becuase he didn' t penetrate you and you were wearing your panties and your still having your period I HIGHLY doubt that your pregnant.

Reply to humpy
Posted by: jack | 2008/11/14

Relax you worry to much.

Reply to jack