Question
Posted by: artsy | 2009/01/07

Dry Hump

What are the chances of someone becoming pregnant when "  dry humping"  in underwear? However there is no orgasm from the man? Is there a chance that the "  pre-cum"  could go through the underwear and still inpregnate the female?

Yes you can become pregnant this way – semen can find it way to the ovaries when deposited on the outside of the vagina eg with thigh sex. If you man produces pre-ejaculate fluid – there is often some sperm released as well irrespective of orgasm. Underwear can absorb some of the fluids but is no guarantee

2
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009/01/07

Hi there, some men release quite a lot of pre-cum when they' re aroused. Sometimes when we lie in bed + have a heavy smooch + " vrey"  session without actual intercourse then he ends up with quite a wet patch on his jockeys - this being from all the pre-cum. After thr birth of my 1st I could not use the pill so we used condoms 4 contraception. sometimes hubby would want to ride bareback as he used to say + would withdraw b4 ejaculation. He was very good at it + not once ejaculated inside me without a condom. However when baby was 7 myhs old I found myself preg. again. Doc said it was sperm in his pre-cum. Careful, regards.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/07

It certainly would be very rare but is possible.You " only"  need pre-cum to get you pregnant.

Reply to Sg