Question
Posted by: dee | 2009-11-16

DRY HARD HEELS

DEAR DR PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I SCRUB MY HEELS WITH THE STONE I PUT ON VASELINE EVERY SINGLE DAY AFTER SHOWER I SOAK MY FEET AS WELL
BUT MY HEELS STILL GET ABIT YELLOWISH AND HARD AND DRY PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO I HATE THIS ITS UGLY CAN I PODIARIST FIX THIS PROBLEM THANK U

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Dee

You could try and use a good dry skin cream such as Neutraplus from Galderma which will be more effective than vaseline. Try not to wear shoes that are open at the heel because this will dry them out more. It will also help to go to a podiatrist and have the heels properly treated and then just maintain them from there on.

Chris

2
Posted by: John | 2009-11-18

Ingram' s camphor cream!

Reply to John
Posted by: Foot expert | 2009-11-18

Dear Dee

Chris

Reply to Foot expert