Question
Posted by: Sue | 2012-04-16

Dry hair/scalp

I use normal shampoo for my boys hair, I noticed that they have very dry hair and their scalp is also very dry, what can i make them use after washing their hair.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Sue

Washing hair too often can strip the natural oils from hair, leaving it looking dry and dull. If you've dried your hair out from too much lather, give your hair a needed break — try washing less often (i.e. only every 2nd or 3rd day). And use only a mild shampoo, one labeled "for dry or damaged hair.
Your boys' may also benefit from a mild conditioner used after each wash and a daily Omega oil (particularly Omega 3) supplement.

2
Posted by: Pixi7 | 2012-05-09

I have eczema, and a lot of it is on my scalp, so it looks like dandruff. Sunsilk has a scalp lotion which is not oily or leaves your hair looking dull and it helps a look with the appearance of flakes as it moisturizes.

Reply to Pixi7
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-04-17

Hi Sue

Reply to pharmacist