Posted by: lil | 2011-04-19

Dry facial skin

Good day, what causes dry facial skin and what vitamins or oils can i use to help me. i want to go more natural with hair dye, facial lotions and creams and also shampoos but dont know what options there are. i am drinking vitamins for skin, hair and nails but i cant see the difference. My hair falls out quite a lot and i think its because of the dye which i use once in one and a half months to cover the grey. My facial skin has dry patches on the cheeks, nose and upper eye areas. I use bio-oil sometimes to moisturize my skin which never had a negative effect on it. so i cant think its that. i used oil of ole original facial skin moisturizer and garnier for clean pores but all it did was the opposite - i got pimples all over my jaw line. How can i go more natural...want to start using more herbal things to cleanse and treat myself from the inside more.

Expert ImageNatural health

my advice would be to visit your local health shops what they stock.
for your dry skin use high dose of the omega oils like metagenics or the real thing.
low thyroid can also relate to dry skin and hair loss - consult your practitioner to see if your thyroid could be sluggish.

kind regards
Dr Debbie