Question
Posted by: M | 2012/05/09

Dry eyes

I seem to have a problem with my eyes of lately, they are dry most of the time and i find that i often have to close them for a while and open in order to continue working on what i am busy with, i am not sure whether to see an optometrist (i wear glasses) or an opthalmologist. i work a lot on computer.

thank you

You can consult an opthalmologist for an examination. In the interim, you can use Tears Naturale, which is available over the counter from pharmacies. If you are using an oral contraceptive, it might be the cause for your dry eyes.