Question
Posted by: Jesse | 2008/08/26

Dry Eyelid

Please advise what could be the cause of my one eye lid to get so dry and then it becomes flakey and peels off. It has moved to the other one now as well. I have tried to put lamisal on but it obviously is not a bacteria. It is also very burney sometimes. It first becomes hard hard and then start flaking off. anything i can get over the counter to help with this would be appreciated

Hi Jesse
This could be an eczema. Try something like Stopitch cream - thinly applied twice a day for a week or so - but be careful not to get in the eye.