Question
Posted by: choci | 2010/08/24

dry cracked heels in Winter even.

I have the worst heels in the world, always cracked and dry as if I am bare foot all the time. I have tried all porpular foot lotions and heel creams but my feet are always dry and cracked. Please advise what could be causing this and whta product can I use to end this agony.

Hallo Choci
It may help to sleep with your heels covered thickly with Heelbalm and plastic wrap wrapped around your feet. Try to remove the thick dry skin with a pummy stone after bathing and moisturize with something like Epizone E during the day.

3
Posted by: kt | 2010/08/24

I had very bad cracked heels that used to bleed.My daymom gave me a recipe for it.

Buff your heels at bath time.( I use a pumice stone)
Mix a tub of vaseline and a little bottle glycerine oil together and mix this tigether. Put baby powder in and mix again. Use as much baby powder as u require. This makes the mixture stiff.. I mix in a big bowl then put in a little tub and use it night and morning. My heels have not cracked or bled since May.
This has been my life saver as my heels used to be very painful and looked awful. They now look very good. Smooth and crack free.

Reply to kt
Posted by: Annie | 2010/08/24

I''m not a pharmacist, but suffer with the dame problem and ONLY Nutraplus cream helps. Get it from your pharmacy. Best of luck

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/24

Hallo Choci