Question
Posted by: NEO | 2012/01/18

Dry /burned skin (face)

Im 31 and never had a skin problem.I had a very itchy rash on my face and the doctor gave me persivate,now my skin is very very dry and i have always had a dry skin and lighter in complection but now i look brown and rinkled like im burned.What can I use to get my complection back?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Neo, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would ideally like to examine the skin first before deciding what the best treatment would be.

Persivate contains betamethasone a type of steroid that is used to treat non infected steroid responsive dermatitis. The changes that have taken place should be seen by a dermatologist who can examine the areas and decide on what the best treatment options are. My advice would be to ask your doctor for a dermatologist referral so that the dry, wrinkled and pigment change can be addressed as soon as possible.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/01/18

Hi Neo, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert