Question
Posted by: Nono | 2008/07/23

Dry body brushing

Hi!
1. Dry body brushing is supposed to encourage cell renewal, does this do anything for strtch marks?
2. I just got new facial cleaning stuff and I find it a little dry on the cheeks. Do I wait it out a little to see if it gets better? And how long, or stop immediately?

Dear Nono
No Dry body brushing will not remove stretch marks. This is caused by tearing of fibrous tissue in the skin and is actually scar tissue. With time it gets smaller ( thinner) and less obvious.
Rather avoid products that dry out your skin.

1
Posted by: nono | 2008/07/24

I just got new facial cleaning stuff and I find it a little dry on the cheeks. Do I wait it out a little to see if it gets better? And how long, or stop immediately?

Reply to nono