Question
Posted by: Red | 2008/07/25

Dry and Red eyes

I have very dry eyes and they are red as well. My eye specialist said I have " Pupillary Conjunctivitis"  And to be honsest, I dont have a clue what that means. All I want is something that can fix it. Something that can take the Redness away. I cant look anyone in the eyes, because I know what they must feel like when they look at me.

I have been using Efemoline eye drops which sometimes help with the redness, but it doesnt really help all the time. I get very depro because of this. And it feels as if I am the only person that has this problem!! I dont know anyone that has the same thing. I always look at some people' s eyes, and they are always white. Mine are always red. How unfair!

Can anyone please tell me what I can use to get my eyes white? And also what can I use for the dryness??

Please help!

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you use Tears Naturale, four to six times daily and an anti-histamine, like Lorano 10mg, twice daily. These products are available over the counter.

I trust that this will alleviate your symptoms.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Red | 2008/07/27

Can I Lorano 10mg at any pharmacy...?

Reply to Red