Question
Posted by: Monique | 2012/10/06

Dry &  Losing Sensitivity, LOVE SEX

I know what good sex feels like. Just a few months ago, my boyfriend gave me feelings i never even thought possible. gushing and squirting, multiple orgasms every single time. There was a point for several months that i was horny toad. And let alone the fact that i am super in love with my boyfriend and extremely attracted to him. but now for some reason i am super dry, even with some oral and foreplay, i''ll get wet, but i dry out before i even get an orgasm. even i do ejaculate, i don''t feel it as intense as i used to, and its like a drop that doesnt even moisten my walls let alone him. i still have the desire to have sex but not as much and then im nervous because when i get into it im praying and hoping that she works like she''s supposed to.. im fearing that this is going to become an issue in our relationship. i dont want to have to resort to ky jelly and creams and libido pills. i mean if i need to then so be it, but im just hoping there''s some other way. i started takin vitamins that are supposed to get the juices flowing again. nothing... and i love sex! i dont kno what to do. I am only 23, so this just doesnt seem normal to me

It is important to bear in mind that our bodies are influenced by external and internal stressors and all sorts of factors - medications and health. The more we stress about our performances the more we place extra pressure on our bodies and the less they are able to perform. Maybe you should focus more on the love making process and allow yourself to enjoy instead of focussing on how you should be performing. Stress and fatique are passion killers. Furthermore our bodies tend to be a lot more responsive in the beginning of relationships - the courting and bonding time and after a while returns to more of normality as the hormone oxutocine starts wearing off - that can most definitely have an impact on how our bodies respond to sexual pleasure. Keep the KY close as it will take the pressure of your body and mind and enhance sexual pleasure.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/07

Reply to sexologist