Question
Posted by: Shenice | 2012/03/13

DRY

Hi I''m 26 years old lady and I have a problem during sex. I become very dry and I end up not enjoy myself anymore,my partner is a very sexual active person and sometimes I can''t keep up. Could this be tha problem or is it something else

Adequate lubrication is important as without it, intercourse may be painful. It is important that enough time is given for you to become aroused before penetration occurs. Using a lubricant may help or even saliva. It may also be necessary to explain to your partner that just as appetites for food differ, so too can sexual appetites or libido. It may be just as satisfying not to have penetrative sex every time and if this is the case he may have to masturbate to satisfy his needs.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/15

Reply to sexologist