Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008-11-14

Dry!!

I' m a young woman (early 20' s) and very worried. I stay dry during sex, i know about the whole ky thing and you need to be turned on the right way. But is it normal to even stay dry when having an orgasm? Can there be a medical problem causing this.
Please help!!

I suggest this problem be posed to the gynae expert and that you consult a gynaecologist in this regard. It is clear that you have done your homework i.e. the importance of experiencing sexual stimulation that is erotic and arousing that will then result in lubrication and that a lubricant can also be used. It is fairly uncommon, even though not impossible, for a woman to be stimulated to orgasm without some and/or significant lubrication.

Certain medical conditions need to be ruled out.