Question
Posted by: Alan | 2011/07/26

Drugs/herbal remedies to increase blood flow/enlargen tissue

Hello!

This is going to seem like a very strange question but it is related to your field of expertise so please bear with me. I am a young actor and I am playing the lead role of Alan Strang in a well-know play called " Equus" . The play requires that I get completely naked in one scene. As you can imagine, it can be quite embarrassing to be naked in front of a crowd of people. I don''t have a small penis, in fact it usually looks quite long but if I take down my pants, I usually have to tug on it a few times for it to look presentable. I would like to know whether there is something, a drug or something herbal, that can increase blood flow to the penis, so that if I take my pants down on stage, at least my penis will look like it does after I''ve tugged it a few times? Or is there anything that can make my penis look bigger temporarily? Like I said, ordinarily I''m not shy about it, it''s just that I have to expose myself in front of so many people. Thanks for your patience in reading this bizarre message!

Please can you help me?
Alan

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Alan

In my opinion none of the medications available to increase blood flow to extremities will have the same effect as tugging - Sorry!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/07/28

Hi Alan

Reply to pharmacist