Question
Posted by: Elsabe | 2010/08/10

Drugs

I want information about drugs

Expert ImageTeen expert

Check out the following website belonging to CT Drug Counselling Centre:

www.drugcentre.org.za

3
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/08/18

www.drugcentre.org.za

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: Caring Aunt | 2010/08/12

I am concerned about my niece''s behaviour.She deos not attend school and she is into boys and we also suspect that she is doing drugs.she is 16 and we want to help her before things get out of hand.We cant take her to a therapist as she runs away every timne we suggest that,now we have ran out of things to do to help her.Is there may be a boarding school she can go to in CPT or nearby just to get her back on track.She failed Grade 9 and it doesn''t look like she will write exams end of this year.

Please help!

Reply to Caring Aunt
Posted by: Elsabe | 2010/08/10

I need consequences of drugs plz.

Reply to Elsabe