Question
Posted by: minx | 2008-12-18

drugs

I went out with my bf the whole of last year, we broke up and saw other people. We have now been seeing each other for about 6 weeks and everything is going well. One thing that I am concerned about is that he has started taking drugs. I only did it once before I even knew him, but now it is an every weekend story! I am worried although dont think we will become addicts as it is just when we go to a party! I do not crave it any other time. Do you think this is a concern? I am 37 and needs to think about my future &  if this is the guy I want to spend my life with. Thanks for you help.

A drtug addict loves his drugs more than he loves you. And there are oh so many addicts who were all convinced that THEY would never become addicts. "just at parties" or any other excuse, is simply fooling yourself. Maybe it's time for both of you to start acting your age and showing more responsibility and more respect for yourselves ?