Question
Posted by: IGNORANT | 2011/03/24

DRUG TEST

How can I be sure that someone is abusing drugs without a proper test.
I summise that the young girl who is living under my roof is again abusing drugs. She sometimes looks rather wild, always pretends she is tired and yawns all the time. She was in rehab last year. She also has a 5yr old child and does not have much time for her, always shouts at her, but when the little one goes to her dad for the weekend then she wants to say she is missing the child.
Would it cost a lot to have a strand of hair tested???

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Hi and thank you for your post. Testing a strand of hair is possible, but can be expensive, the best person to speak to would be Nick, please email him on info@go$rehab.com
Wishing you love & light
The Harmony Team

2
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/04/07

Hi, Would like to know how long does it take for Heroin (if chased/smoked) and Rock (Crack Cocaine) take to get out of one''s system if there is going to be a " pee"  test soon?
Thank you.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Addictions expert | 2011/03/30

Wishing you love & light
The Harmony Team

Reply to Addictions expert