Posted by: lissel | 2009-07-22

drug induced sleep

i recently went to a mental health clinic for 3 weeks, diagnosed with bipoler disorder (ii), i never had problems sleeping, in the clinic they started me on sleeping pills. i went home with stilnox, serequil, camcolit, used it for 1 week at home and realised that this stuff is killing me, i have migraines, and nausia, and shivers , so i just stopped drinking everything. i know its not the right choice but i hate being sick all the time. i cant seem to fall asleep on my own, my bodys sleeping but my brain is so active, so i used my stilnox but only a quarter of the pill, and only second night. i want to sleep on my own please what can i do????

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Get back to your psychiatrist IMMEDIATELY. What you have done is potentially quite dangerous.