Question
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/07/21

Drug-induced pain

Dear Doctor. After years of trying to get my medication correct I have developed eye pain from Ritalin. How can a drug induce eye pain and why bother making drugs to help people. I am ADHD and lots of websites say that drug can induce pain. I am adult ADD and this to me is the biggest let down I have ever seen. I have lost faith in the medical world.

Dear ADHDude
I think before you conclude that it is the Ritalin causing the eye pain, you should exclude other possible causes like increased pressure in the eyeball (glaucoma) or infection/inflammation of the eyeball, or migraine, or eye strain. Please ask your doctor to check.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/22

Dear ADHDude