Question
Posted by: Di | 2010/03/06

drug compatability

I take Solian for PMS only for a week of the Month. Will Ciplatrim (sibutramine) have adverse reaction with this, or is it ok to take both simultaneously. I''m muderous without my Solian :-) but want to lose weight safely. thanks (BMI 33)

Dear Di
I am not sure what Solian contains? B vitamins for PMS or what? If so, taking Ciplatrim should not interfere with the Solian. If Solian contains all kinds of other herbs, etc, then you may need to discuss its use with the dr who is prescribing your Ciplatrim. I trust that you are under the supervision of a medical dr because the active ingredient of Ciplatrim, namely sibutramine can cause problems in individuals with circulatory problems. The dr needs to monitor your reaction to these slimming pills and if you should notice any side-effects then please contact the dr immediately.

1

Dear Di