Question
Posted by: Aaliyah | 2009-01-23

drug clinics

Hi there,

Could you please assist me in finding a suitable drug cllinic or wellness centre for my sister not necessary a rhab centre just someone to help her combat her dependency on Dagga, she is a very sucessful person that has a good job and wonderful family. She just says that she feels she has been smoking for nore then 5 years now and would like tos top since it might bring complications when she wants to have a kid, but she can' t it' s like her body is immune to it, she only smoke when she comes from work, but she says she doesn t have time to go to a rehab centre it would jeopardise her work but she is so keen on stopping is there medication for her cravings. Please help before it' s too late.

Expert ImageTeen expert

please contact www.drugcentre.org.za where you will find useful and advice and contact numbers for your sister to get assistance with her dependency.

best wishes