Posted by: needy | 2009-03-10

drove him away

how do i handle my anger?? when i get angry at someone, especially the father of my baby,i feel lke exploding,any sall thing he does just makes me angry, i would send him sms' s lots of them,swear at him , i would call him constantly even when he rejects my cals. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I seem to have chased him away from me and our lovely daughter.And his family knows about this now iam afraid they dont want me anymore.He asked me not to cal him again but i cant survive without him I still love and need him. please advice

Please post to CyberShrink.

Posted by: Nana | 2009-03-10

There is something he has done to you and you want to pay revenge, this is not how you resolve issues. Cnfront him and talk to him like a mature somebody. He might ended up with you should you change your behavior.

Good luck!

Reply to Nana
Posted by: Mageza | 2009-03-10

Listen very carefuly, there is no man in this world who would stand what you are doing. Your entire life you would be frustrated if you continue like this, i suggest you get a professional help. I am not judging you but i can tell you that you have a problem and you dont communicate it like an adult to him.
I would have done the same if i were in his shoes. Go and seek help before is too late.

Reply to Mageza