Question
Posted by: Tinkie | 2010/05/17

Drops

Hi there,

I''ve never taken anything to help me loose weight. I''m thinking about taking something to help me now, but don''t have a clue. What do you recommend - Herbex?

Don''t have a clue.

Dear Tinkie
I am personally not in favour of any of these slimming pills, drops or capsules, particularly after the Simply Slim scandal of a few weeks ago where some users became seriously ill. Just because a product contains herbs, does not mean it is safe and that it won't cause serious negative side-effects. Rather use a low-fat, balanced diet and regular exercise to lose weight than to spend money on products that can cause damage or addiction.
Rather safe than sorry!

1

Dear Tinkie
Rather safe than sorry!