Question
Posted by: Capital | 2010/11/08

Drop or what ??

Dear Doc

Kindly assist me.

I have been having this feeling like something stuck (inside my urethra tube) in my penis -now suddenly I saw something greyish coming out. I feel a very irritating pain each time I go to the loo. Before the urine there is this hot pain.

Can this said to be a drop or what?. What can I get may be from the pharmacy to get rid of this?

Hallo Capital
It sounds as if you may have an infection in the urine tube. It would be best to go to a municipal clinic so that the sister or doctor can test your urine and prescribe antibiotics for you.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/08

Hallo Capital