Question
Posted by: winnie | 2009-06-06

droe voete

ek het baie droe voete my hakke bars dan kan ek nie op hulle tap nie so seer is dit en ek moet my voete elke dag skuur anders voel dit soos n rasper het omtrent alles al probeer

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Winnie

Cracked, dry heels is a very common problem, there is no easy fix for this. The best thing to do is make sure you always wear a closed shoe with socks, this will minimize the moisture loss through the heel. Use a pumice stone or similar to reduce the thickness of the hard skin, don't wait till it is bad, do it every evening. Use a good skin moisturiser, one with urea, to keep the skin soft and moist.

Chris