Question
Posted by: Wanda | 2012-04-24

droe vel

Kan ek speensalf gebruik vir droe vel

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Wanda, thank you for the question.

I have no experience with speensalf and dry skin and can’t find any specific information on its use on human skin; I am aware that it is used as a lubricant when milking cows and has become an old wives tail for treating dry skin but whether it actually works or not - I have no idea.

My concern is that it may have too much of a barrier effect for the skin so my advice would be to consider Eucerin’s Range for Dry Skin.

2
Posted by: cindy | 2012-07-30

Face is very dry and itching and if i put any crean on it''s burning......im using clearasil at the moment.

Reply to cindy
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012-04-26

Hi Wanda, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert