Question
Posted by: Joe | 2010-01-16

Dripping

Can anyone give me some advice, when we have foreplay I keak/drip a fair amount of precum. Is this normal, I don' t recall doing this before, noting that I have not had sex for many years due to my late wife' s illness. Have starting to have sex with a new partner and batlle to get hard and of course have the leak/drip of precum. I am over 60 years of age.
Please help.

Dear Joe

1
Posted by: Eddie | 2010-01-20

It' s quite normal to drip pre-cum. The longer you engage in foreplay + the longer your erection the more the pre-cum will be. I' M 59 + we engage in long foreplay with plenty of heavy petting. By the time I enter her I' m usually dripping wet with pre-cum. Quite normal. By that time my gf is also very wet + we don' t usually need any other lubricant.

Reply to Eddie