Posted by: Me | 2009-06-18

Drinking wine whilst pregnant

I am currently 19 weeks preggies, many people have told me that one can drink a glass of wine whilst having dinner. Is this true, will this harm the baby?

It best not to have any alcohol. While it is known that lots of alcohol can affect the baby, it is not known how much is safe.

Posted by: chances | 2009-06-18

i have a couple of fridens that have had alcohol while pregnant and their babies came out fine.but personally i woulnd do it.i am a drinker and a smoker and when i fall pregnant i will definately make sure i stay away....rather that and have ur child develop complication while growing up.rather safe than sorry.its only 9 months...

Reply to chances

Every single woman I know who' s been pregnant and had a drink (or two...) have had normal healthy kids:)

Posted by: Dee | 2009-06-18

I would rather stay away from all alcohol.

Reply to Dee