Question
Posted by: Me | 2011/02/04

Drinking wine and Bioplus, not knowing if Pregnant

I stopped drinking the pill on the 31st of December. Had my period the 5th of Jan to 7th of Jan. Now my period hasn''t started yet and I drank wine last week, and maybe also tonight. Stressfull job, so I sometimes drink Bioplus as well.

Say for instance I am pregnant, will this have an effect on the unborn?

If you have had the occasional Bioplus and not had excessive amounts of wine, it shouldn't be a problem.

3
Posted by: Me | 2011/02/08

Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Star | 2011/02/07

Most people continue with their normal live, drinking included, without knowing they are pregnant. In the early weeks the embrio hasn''t implanted yet so nothing gets to the baby. I woul however suggest if you are serious about betting pregnant to start taking preg vits and/or folic acid. But don''t stress too much, but go easy on the bioplus.

Reply to Star