Drinking water and running to the toilet

Hi, I have up' d my water intake to 8 glasses a day from about 2 weeks ago. The only problem is that I run to the loo continually all day. I actually stand at the tap, drink a glass or two and go straight to the loo and then again to the loo about 20min later and so it goes on the whole day. Is this normal and what I can expect from drinking more water? Tks

Dear Anonymous
When it is cold you will go to the toilet more often if you take in enough water - as long as the urine is not burning and not just a few drops each time, and the colour is light yellow to almost like water, it is normal.

You can certainly join MY club, sounds like this could have been my' s most frustrating!